Studying business administration can help you to build a career throughout the world of business. This course will give you the knowledge and technical skills required to succeed when it comes to business administration. If you need to progress in your role, or get a promotion, learn more about business communication, administration, how to deliver presentations and effective ways to present business data. If you are new to administration, or have some experience, but want to go on to further study, this qualification is for you.
The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration is for learners who work in, or who want to work in the business administration roles such as:
● Personal Assistant, Office Executive, or Office Supervisor The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
● develop and demonstrate technical and wider sector-related knowledge to underpin competence in the job roles stated above. This includes the knowledge covering the broader cross-organisation processes such as business innovation, financial management and marketing, as well as the principles and practices underpinning the tasks and responsibilities related to the job roles above such as methods of communication and information management.
● develop and demonstrate a range of technical skills and behaviours that supports competence in the job roles stated above. These include developing and managing administrative systems, processes and staff. For example, using a range of internal and external communication methods and the systems that support them, organising diaries, meetings and travel, managing resources and facilities, managing administrative processes and systems and supervising staff.
● develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning through the development of personal, learning and thinking skills (PLTS).
● have existing skills recognised
● achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
No prior knowledge, understanding, skills or qualifications are required before learners register for this qualification, however, it is likely that they will be seeking work within the business administrative sector, or they may already be employed in a cross-sector role of function that involves responsibility for carrying out and managing business administrative operations and functions.
Total Time required to complete course: 580 hours
Total Guided learning hours: 282
Total Lesson time per week: 6 hours accross 3 days
Full course duration: 1 year maximum to complete
Students much reaach a total of 58 credits to pass this qualifications, to reach this number of creits multiple units of work need to be completed to a satisfactory level. There is over 70 different units and toics to choose from all equalling a different amount of credits from 2 - 10.
To be confirmed