If you are planning on pursuing a career in Business, Management, Accounting or Law, then this is the course for you. This Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business Management Level 5 course is designed to give you the practical and professional knowledge you need to succeed in these highly competitive sectors.
We provide you with the opportunity to study for a work-related qualification, imparting you with a sound understanding of each vocational area. This course is designed for those who have completed the Higher National Certificate (HNC) and wish to progress onto a more subject-specialist area.
There are a number of options available to you, these include:
Employment in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources etc.
Further progression into a level 7 business related course (Masters equivalent)
This qualification is made up of eight Maddatory units and 5 optional units from a choice 19 different subject areas and topics.
1. Business and the Business Environment (15 credits)
2. Marketing Essentials (15 credits)
3. Human Resource Management (15 credits)
4. Management and Operations (15 credits)
5. Management Accounting (15 credits)
6. Managing a Successful Business Project (15 credits)
11. Research Project (30 credits)
12. Organisational Behavior (15 credits)
Optional units include but are not limieted too:
7. Business Law (15 credits)
30. Taxation (15 credits)
32. Business Strategy (15 credits)
33. Business IT Systems (15 credits)
36. Human Resources – Value and Contribution to Organisational Success (15 credits)
41. Brand Management (15 credits)
43. Tapping into New and International Markets (15 credits)
Total course hours: 2400 hours
Total Guided learning hours: 960
Total Lesson time per week: 6 hours accross 3 days
Full course duration: 3 years maximum to complete
To be confirmed