Secure English Language Tests (SELTs) Approved for British Citizenship, Settlement and visa applications
Anglo Skills College is a Listed SELT Course Provider.
We are the only Trinity SELT provider in the East Midlands to provide a wide range of English exams courses approved by the UKVI.
We are pleased to offer preparation courses for the Trinity Secure English Language Test (SELT) Exams.
We offer the following Trinity courses approved by the UKVI;
• Further Leave to Remain (A1) / Tier 2(Sportsperson) (A1)
• Further Leave to Remain (visa extension) (A2)
• Trinity’s GESE Grade 3 exam (CEFR A2)
• Indefinite Leave to Remain (to settle) or British Citizenship (B1)
• Trinity’s GESE Grade 5 exam (CEFR B1)
• English language tests for private hire drivers - Trinity’s ISE: (B1) Secure English Language Test (SELT)
We will work with you to make sure you understand which test you need to prepare and learn about the test to achieve the level you need.
If you would like to more information please call us on: +44 (0) 115 948 3339 or email us email@example.com
Who is the SELT preparation course for?
These courses will help you prepare for the Trinity Secure English Language Tests (SELTs) A1, A2 or B1 exams. These exams are approved by the UKVI, you will need to take one of these exams for your;
- Home Office Settlement or Visa application in the UK
- Entry application to a UK University
- Application to become a Private Hire Taxi driver or renew your private hire taxi drivers licence.
We aim to improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills to a sufficient level, which will help you to pass your SELT exam, achieve your status and, also help you in everyday life.
Course and fees
We have both short and long courses;
What will the SELT preparation course involve?
The content of the course will vary depending on the needs of the learners. You will review and practice language improvement, grammar, lexis and phonology. You will also familiarise yourself with the SELT exam structure and criteria. The training materials are also provided together with details guidance on how to pass the exam.
What level is your English?
The preparation course will prepare you for the exam but you need to be the correct level of English to pass this exam. Before starting a course we will assess your English language level and your skills in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. If you are not the level required for the exam we will suggest courses you can do to improve your English before you sit the exam.
After you have finished the preparation course we will help you to book your Trinity SELT with a centre. The nearest centre’s to Nottingham are Peterborough and Birmingham.